That Pretty Place provides Indiana bed and breakfast lodging accommodations in the Shipshewana and South Bend area for vacations, business meetings, romantic getaways, Notre Dame Football games,scrapbooking groups, reunions or other occasions. Whatever the reason, we have our guests utmost comfort in mind. Please review the following policies and feel free to contact us at the inn (800-418-9487) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- We welcome guests year round.
- Business Travelers are always welcome.
- Please... No Pets.
- For the health and safety of our guests, there is no smoking allowed in the inn. Smoking is permitted outside.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- We are members of the Indiana Bed and Breakfast Association and Amish Country Bed and Breakfast Group.
- Check-in time: 3:00-5:00 p.m. Please call if you need to arrange a later arrival time.
We are a family-friendly bed and breakfast, making our Middlebury, Indiana inn the ideal location for your next vacation or family reunion. For more information about hosting your special event with us, please visit our Reunions page.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 21 (twenty-one) days prior to your arrival date. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 21 days notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), you will only be charged a $15 per room processing fee.
- Rent all 5 rooms, for 2 nights, in the Main House, and/or all 4 rooms in Serenity Suites and receive a 20% discount.