Policies at Our Middlebury B&B
That Pretty Place provides an alternative to hotels in the Shipshewana and South Bend, IN area for vacations, business meetings, romantic getaways, Notre Dame Football games, scrapbooking groups, reunions or other occasions. Whatever the reason, we have our guests’ utmost comfort in mind. Please review the following policies and feel free to contact us at the inn (574-825-3021) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- We welcome guests year round.
- Business Travelers are always welcome.
- Please… No Pets. That Pretty Place does have a tabby cat who lives in the InnKeeper’s private quarters. She is confined strictly to her owner’s private quarters and does not wander.
- For the health and safety of our guests, there is no smoking allowed in the inn. Smoking is permitted outside.
Gift Certificates are available.
- We are members of the Indiana Bed and Breakfast Association and Amish Country Bed and Breakfast Group.
- Check-in time: 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m. prompt.
We are a family-friendly bed and breakfast, making our inn the ideal location for your next vacation or family reunion. For more information, please visit our Host Events Here page.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 21 (twenty-one) days prior to your arrival date. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 21 days’ notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), you will only be charged a $15 per room processing fee.
- Rent all rooms in the Main House and/or Serenity Suites and receive a 20% discount.